It’s IBS friendly and soo yammi Look at all the health benefits!! When we go for the yearly summer holiday in Sweden we have a tradition of always picking a whole bucket of fresh blueberries in the forest, but usually I manage to eat maybe 3 of them, coz Aiden is always going nuts eating them all. Can’t really blame him
- Blueberries has the highest total antioxidant capacity. Antioxidants fight disease-inducing free radicals in our body, so less cold and flu’s.
- Helps reduce belly fat.
- Improves memory function.
- Helps reduce risk of colon cancer.
- Blueberries are very low in calories. 100 g fresh berries provide only 57 calories.
- Helps improve vision.
- New studies make it clear that we can freeze blueberries without doing damage to their delicate anthocyanin antioxidants, so don’t worry if you don’t live near a forest 😉