Today I attended another Body Balance class which is something I can really recommend. Last night we had dinner and wine and slept quite late and this morning I felt tired and had no energy whatsoever. I even thought of skipping the class when I was walking up the stairs to the gym but pushed myself to go. Thank God. A voice deep inside knows very well that a work out session helps, not the opposite. You sweat out the bad stuff and regain energy.
This is a better explanation of what Body Balance is;
“BODYBALANCE™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music creates a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.
- Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your cardio-vascular function
- Burn calories
- Reduce your stress levels
- Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
- Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness”
And while all of this made me feel better I’m back to tired now 😉 Just enjoying my book about Chanel, eyes half open!