Everyone has their own routines and priorities and whatever it may be it usually involves time (and money right?) My own routine of drinking wine and eating cookies in front of E-Channel is not too demanding though, time and money wise I’m joking (ehmm) but my routine of exercising every day does make a difference in that area.
Some people like to keep a monthly or so visit at the spa; Facials, massages and treatments of all kinds which definitely pays off as although you spend plenty of money and time for appointments you end up with radiant looking skin and who doesn’t want that?
So getting to my point – here are some ideas which you can do at home if you want a (budget) and time consuming friendly option which still makes you keep a routine – which is key – obviously you need to invest in good products but you still save on both time and cash compared to running off to beauty clinics and by the way, don’t we already spend plenty on products?
- Clean your face properly every night before going to bed. Use products suitable for your skin type.
- Use a hydrating serum and moisturizer – face & neck + eye cream
- Use sun protection face and neck cream all your round
- Face scrub
- Face mask
Every 4-6 weeks;
- Deep cleansing and hydrating treatment/mask
Every 3 months:
- Go through your bathroom cabinet and make-up bag to see if anything has expired, needs cleaning or is out of season – some skin types require different products depending on season to feel better, for example lighter creams in summer or a rich foundation for winter can be changed with a lighter tinted moisturizer fo summer etc
These are my favourites right now – Dr.Organic eye serum, Clarins hydrating serum and Taylor Swift fragranced body lotion