For product details check here
I've realised I'm blessed in this department because as soon as I hit the pillow I sleep, but I've also experienced sleepless nights which drove me insane and it got me thinking of those who suffers from this on a regular basis.
Here are some ideas for a better sleep, I know they are all well known but just like people need a constant reminder to drink plenty of water every day to keep their body and skin hydrated, these are simply reminders and a little push in the right direction;
- Start by looking at your day - if you are stressed or worried it will cause tension which makes it hard for the body to relax and for you to fall asleep. Picture yourself in a more stress-free environment and work towards finding a balance. Work related thoughts simply need to take a step back until the next day.
- Spend as much time as you can outside in daylight, take a break from computers and office light whenever you can or let in natural light, this will make you naturally tired as oppose to 'staring-into-a-screen-tired'
- Prepare your bedroom for a good nights sleep - clean sheets, cool temperature, dark and free from noise. Invest in a proper pillow and mattress if they are causing you to feel stiff and tensed when waking up.
- Find a ritual before going to bed - take a warm bath or shower using relaxing bath oils, listen to calming music, read a book or magazine or listen to books or relaxing talk on tape. Using a sleep mask also helps to remove any light.
- Avoid - alcohol or drinks containing caffeine just before sleep, time in front of the computer or TV (or any screen) and smoking.
It's like Tom Hanks says in the old movie 'You've got mail'; New York in fall, makes me want to buy school supply. Something like that..and I always get the same feeling around this time of the year, I love stationary especially notebooks and agendas. I picked a few below which I find really cute.
Nowadays we all (yes even me now) have the mobile agendas and notebooks but I keep insisting on buying these handbag fillers as they are what most of us are looking for in each item we buy; simple beauty. It's not only for the purpose of what we take note of and scribble down in them, but what we see when we open the handbag or when we look around the house for something else...A silly thing such as a pretty notebook can make me happy. Silly..but good :)